Kërkesa për partneritet, Horizon 2020
Të nderuar pedagogë të UMT,
Në kuadër të Programit Horizon 2020, gjeni bashkëngjitur kërkesa për partneritet nga IAL të ndryshme, SME, Institucione, etj.
Më shumë informacion si dhe kontaktet përkatëse mund t’i gjeni në materialet bashkëngjitur.
- Partner search of Montpellier University Hospital, interested to participate in Topic 2D and 2E.
They have a cohort of 650 patients and the expertise of the PI is mainly on host-virus interplays in blood and mucosal compartments during infections and in laboratory methods used for the diagnosis and monitoring of infections.
- Partner search for the upcoming IMI Call 23 Rare Disease Diagnosis from Izmir Biomedicine and Genome Center, which is a Center of Excellence and has an ERA Chair project on Rare Diseases. Its biobank is the national node for BBMRI-ERIC, you can also consider the Center for any relevant SC1 proposals.
- Profile from Orthopaedic Hospital Galeazzi (Rehabilitation Unit)
They would like to join a consortium under SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D.
- Partner search for the SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2B: Medical technologies, Digital tools, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) topic from Papillon, a private company, Turkey.
They describe themselves as “an innovation-driven technology company, based in Turkey, dedicated to the development and production of biometric recognition technologies, custom software and hardware as service solutions and interactive technologies, including cloud, AI, computer vision and extended reality”.
- Partner search of Nantes University Hospital, interested to participate in topics 2D and 2E.
They have expertise in the investigation of host-pathogen interactions in the lungs of critical patients.
- Partner search from a French SME. They are writing a proposal on topic 2B and they are specifically looking for an SME with expertise in medical software or telemedicine.
- Partner profile from Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU), Georgia. It is one of the leading organizations involved in the fight against the infection in the country and group of researchers from TSMU would like to join the consortium under calls SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D and SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2E
- Partner search from the Institute of Biomedical Technologies – National Research Council (ITB-CNR).
They are interested in the following topics:
In particular, their Italian cohort of ~200.000 participants of the EPICOVID19 study (The Italian National survey on COVID-19 epidemic https://epicovid19.itb.cnr.it) might be of interest.